Bingham Built Stem +/- 6°
Handmade here in small batches. The faceplate, backplate, and dual binder are designed here and machined in Colorado at Oakes Manufacturing. It’s a perfect match to go with your Bingham Built bike or any other bike. The stem can be run in the positive or negative orientation, however – the weld sequence, BUILT logo, and bolt heads are intended for a NEGATIVE (most common) orientation. If you’d like to run the stem in a positive (upright) position please shoot us a note and we’ll make one custom for you with the logo, bolt heads, and weld sequence in the best aesthetic for a positive orientation. email@example.com
- compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
- compatible with 28.6mm diameter steerer tube
- weight for 100mm stem ~ 152 grams
- compatible with the Enve K-Edge ‘out front’ computer mount
- 4 bolt face plate torque specification is 5nm
- Please refer to your fork manufacturer for steerer tube torque spec for the steerer tube binder bolts. If no spec is give we recommend no more than 5nm.